These Healthy Diet Recipes are what you’re looking for to help you lose weight in a safe and healthy way. Losing weight is not an easy process. Aside from exercising daily to burn calories and fats, you also have to be aware of the food that you are eating to maintain a good lifestyle. Some of these healthy diet recipes you could try is Paleo Diet, a primitive way of staying fit and healthy.
Hence, here are some of the healthy diet recipes that you could try for your daily calorie-burning menu.
1-pound pumpkin (cut into cubes, ¾ inch chunks)
¼ cup chopped shallots
1 tablespoon unsalted butter stick
¼ cup bouillon vegetable broth
1/16 cup sugar free syrup
¼ teaspoon fresh sage (ground)
1. First, heat butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Second, add pumpkin and shallots to pan and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sauté until pumpkin is lightly browned and the onion are translucent.
3. Then the heat, add ¼ cup vegetable broth and simmer covered for 8-10 minutes until pumpkin is tender.
4. Finally, add maple syrup and sage. Tossing to combine.
5. Ready to serve!
Halibut with Coconut Milk
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 tablespoons chopped onions
1 cup chopped Serrano pepper
2 pounds Halibut
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup coconut cream
1. With a fork, whisk 1 tablespoon oil and all the lime juice on large platter, add fish, and turn to coat.
2. Mince the garlic and add to a bowl with the onions and peppers. Then, chop the tomatoes, place in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Then, add garlic and the diced onion and peppers. Cook for 6 minutes until onion is translucent and peppers are tender.
4. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt over fish and add fish to skillet.
5. Pour coconut milk over fish. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 8 minutes, turning fish halfway through cooking time.
6. Lastly, stir remaining salt into sauce, spoon over fish a few times.
7. Ready to serve!
Beef and Vegetable Stew
1 ½ pounds beef chuck (mock tender steak, lean only, trimmed to ¼” fat)
1 teaspoon leaf dried thyme leaves
2 tablespoons unsalted butter stick
1 teaspoon leaf oregano
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 cup white pearl onions
2 cloves garlic
16 fluid ounce Merlon wine
1-pound green snap beans
1 medium carrot
2 tablespoons thick-it-up low carb food thickener
1. First, heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Secondly, toss beef with thyme, oregano, rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper. Then, heat half the oil in the oven over medium-high heat. Brown half the beef; transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and beef. Set aside.
3. Third, melt butter in over or crock pot. Add onions; cook for 7-8 minutes until onions begin to brown. Add garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
4. Add reserved meat ad accumulated juices, wine and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Place in oven, cook for 2 hours until beef is tender.
5. Add green beans and carrots; cook for 15 minutes until beans and carrots are tender.
6. Lastly, transfer it to stove top over medium-high heat. Stir in thickener; cook for 2 minutes while stirring until sauce thickens.
7. Adjust seasonings to taste.
8. Ready to serve!